======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Thursday 13 October 2011

Big Bad Sale!

Rejoice all bookworms out there! There's a super huge book sale happening from now till the 16th of October 2011. I went there today and boy, it really is a feast! Too bad I was too engrossed in looking through title after title that I forgot to take any pictures of the place... :(

So, you'll have to settle for this mountain of books I bought:




Don't get me wrong, I don't usually splurge. But this is really one of a kind sale. Most fiction books, including bestsellers are priced at RM8. And the most expensive book I purchased would be the second from bottom - Jamie's Kitchen, at RM25 only. For the whole mountain of books above, I did not pay more than RM200 :D:D:D:D Happiness!

Therefore, wait no more, else the books get sold out! For more details, head over here:
http://www.bigbadwolfbooks.com/
and
https://www.facebook.com/bbwbooks/

Here's their promotional leaflet:





 And the bookmark they give after purchase:



Best thing is, it's held annually! So, my suggestion would be, buy a year worth of books! :)

7 thoughts:

My, my, too good. But I think I had enough. LOL

WHOA SO CHEAP!! This is just too good to be true! Aw, I probably won't have the chance to go there already. Ah, wasted!

@Sophos you had enough? i actually wanted to get you a chess book, but it looks like a load of bs

@eevy Why not?? It's such a good opportunity :):) But fear not, there's always next year..haha!

LOL no transport and I dunno where is the place. Haha, and the sales is ending soon... so, :(

aww..that's too bad.. :( yeah, i think a lot of books will be sold out already..anyhow, there's always next year :)

=P dun forget to keep the receipt for inome tax claim purposes~(8)

always have and always will :)