======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Wednesday 15 February 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

Note: This is a post for Nuffnang's contest and these scenario takes place in the near future depending on 2 conditions - Android Market has them, and I win the LG Optimus 3D!!!  :D :D Ok, let's go!

This is how my world would be with LG Optimus 3D *jeng jeng jeng*:

6am:
My 3D Alarm Clock wakes me up. Instead of the boring swipe or stupid math questions, I get to wake up to a 3D rooster - kampung style! Kok kok kok kok!!











7am:
While having breakfast, LG Optimus 3D allows me to see the streets in 3D. Not only that, it even plans my journey to the office using real-time traffic data which translates to a GPS instruction.

8am:
Following LG Optimus 3D's navigation, I breeze through traffic to work in no time! In the office, I have to make a presentation to my boss. What better way than using LG Optimus 3D which drives across my selling point like no other media out there? Check out Sean's presentation in the promo video.

12pm:

Lunch Time! Hmmm, where to eat today? Same old mamak? I know! Let's ask LG Optimus 3D. With Wikitude's Augmented Reality, I now get to see POIs 100m from me. Maybe I'll go for pizza eh?

12.10pm:
Oh! I forgot I had to bank in a cheque. But how do I do that?! LG Optimus 3D to the rescue. With Youtube 3D, it's so easy to follow the step-by-step guide. Money in!



1pm:

I'm done with work! (flexi hours, hehe, Life's Good, eh?) Let's do some yoga! But being a male, I can be quite shy to enroll in a yoga school. How now brown cow? Now worries with the LG Optimus 3D. Just like Kay in the promo video, I get to master the standing bow post. Haiyak!

4pm:
Being an exercise freak, I decided to go for a jog. Recently Nuffnang said walking 10,000 steps a day can keep me healthy. But I keep losing count after 5, how? Let's make use of LG Optimus 3D Athlete Tracking App. Using its superb GPS tracking technology, I not only get to see the number of steps I take, but I also get to keep track of the route and how many calories I burn! Awesome!

5.30pm
Dinner with the boys! Wait! What are they eating?! That looks unhealthy... Hmmm, let's ask Optimus 3D by taking a picture of the food. Calorie Checker App lets me upload the 3D photo and by counter-checking with its database, give me an estimate of the number of calories I'm consuming. Genius, eh? 

7pm
Still early for bed, so let's catch a movie...In all its 3D glory of course! No heavy-break-your-nose 3D spectacle to say no to 3D this time!

9pm
Apparently, reading helps us relax before sleeping, so let's read a book! With the Read A Book App, digital reading never seemed more real. Flipping the 3D pages is easier done than said! hehe

10pm
After a wonderfully productive 3D day, it's time to go to bed. With my Bedtime Music Player, I get to listen to the music till the phone detects I have fallen asleep using it's accelerometer and gyroscope. Cool, eh? Just for the record, this app is not a fantasy of mine :)

So, yeap! That's my typical 3D world with LG Optimus 3D. I know it may sound a bit far-fetched at times, but really, give the Android Developers some time and I'm sure 3D apps will be the norm. But personally, I feel that this phone allows me to record my world, my life more accurately than ever! Think about it!

I have often times wanted to capture the magical feeling of the calmness of the sea breeze or the feeling of conquering a mountain. Video and audio can record my adventures but 3D lets me RELIVE my life!

Imagine you're about to propose to your girlfriend. Of course you would have cameras on standby. But they can only do so much! With the LG Optimus 3D, you and your girlfriend wife can rewatch it again and again and even your grandchildren can relive their grandparents' lovey-dovey days. I mean this is the once-in-a-lifetime sort of thing and you would of course want the best! Now, with the LG Optimus 3D, it has ceased to be a dream - it is THE reality.

All I want to say is that I'm excited!!! Not just because of this competition but for the 3D market as a whole. Who would have thought you can now carry an IMAX theater in your pocket as early as today? As LG's tagline says: Our life isn't 2D, why should our phone be? Promo video after the links.

Here's just a few links to get you started.
For LG's official website go here.
For thorough review go gsmarena.
For submitting your own contest entry, go here.



Photos taken from here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. FYI, I photoshoped the chicken myself :) So proud! Kok kok kok kok!












0 thoughts: