======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Saturday 11 February 2012

What's Up Pulau Melaka?

I took quite a spontaneous journey to Pulau Melaka this morning since my exercise plan got derailed. And I'm happy to report back these beautiful pictures, all taken from my phone camera. Most of them have effects to enhance the pictures. Trust me, you don't wanna see the colour of the sea. Here goes:

The view from the bridge


There's a boat in the distance. Unable to zoom :(

Masjid Selat Melaka aka The Floating Mosque

D Tower. Long story :)

Mangrove Swamp during high tide. Amazing plants.

The latest attraction in Malacca - Wildlife Theatre!
Doesn't look very big from the outside. If I'm not mistaken there are only 2 shows - 3pm and 7.30pm

Supposed to see the price - RM20 for adults, RM15 for senior citizens and children



7 thoughts:

I never knew this place existed in Melaka :O!!!

Come come, I bring you :)

u ada camera pun tak mau guna.. use hp =.=

accidental trip lor.. you have something against my phone is it?

I'll tell you the next time I pop by :D

I wonder if wildlife will close down...

@esmonde i don't doubt it. i think there's only a few sealions there..LOL if they had an orca or something, then it'll be a whole different story!