======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Monitor Lizard and The Lotus Flower Part II

Alright, here's the promised posts. The picture version of my words in Part I. I was very lucky as the weather worked towards my favour - rain in the afternoon and bright sunlight during the evening. So, enjoy! :)

Note: I used my D40 this time since YL Tan has something against my camera phone :D





Rain made this shot possible :)

They were probably pointing at the flower or the guy behind that big-ass DSLR in a jogging park!


There's this pink caterpillar sort of thing at random stalks. Wonder what is it?



See how rain makes this shot glitter? 



Wanted to get the flower to silhouette  the sunlight, but it was quite a tricky terrain.

Overview of the Lotus Pond


Shy.

Triple Bloom
 And here comes our slithery friend. Lots of effort came into getting the perfect lizard, the perfect angle, the perfect proximity, the perfect NatGeo shot :) *drum roll please*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Have a good leap year day :)

7 thoughts:

Too many pictures of the same subject bores people (me).

I know, but I've already cut out 95%. Trust me.

Probably you have to cut out 99% LOL

Why am I not surprised by your comment..haha!

LOL. good la use more of ur camera. dun waste :DDDDDD

btw are u using the 18-55mm kit lens?

haha...compromise la between performance and portability! and yeap 18-55mm. so you can imagine how near i had to climb to get these shots :)