======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Wrap Up: February '12

It's that time of the month again, where I'm sitting here, wondering how have I spent yet another month of my life!

I'm happy to say that I'm happy with how I fared in February. :)
Let's see, there were a lot of catch-ups - going back to high school, reunions, badminton sessions, etc. Friends you only see once a year, I'm happy to make time for. Not to mention my best friend came back from Germany! Happiness. What with the usual hanging out, Ramly burger, we even went to Klang with another best friend. Good times, good times. It's unlike any other experience you can buy, to be honest. And traveling all the way from Melaka to Subang with Nadeje's cake for a friend who's leaving for NZ :)

Also, this month, I got to witness the Wangkang Procession, a grand procession that's supposed to get rid of evil spirits in Melaka Town, not to mention the towering firecracker that came with it and too many fireworks.

Next, I entered Nuffnang's contest for a shot at LG Optimus 3D! Check it out - http://oceanshalf.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-would-my-3d-world-be-with-lg.html

February is also known as the month of love. Still no luck in the romantic department, but I'm very grateful that the friendship department is overflowing with it :)

With the urgency of uni starting soon, I rediscovered the joys of morning and evening walks in a nearby park which inspired the last 2 posts - The Monitor Lizard and The Lotus Flower Part I and Part II.

Also, I'm committing 8 weeks to BGF's Effective Speaker's Course. The honeymoon phase is also officially over with the start of Uni.

Last but not least, we lost a dear voice unlike any other - Whitney Houston. May you rest in peace and find solace wherever you are.

Well, I'd say it was one heck of a month! How was yours?

P.S. It's a leap yearrrr! One in every four years or so (not so simple calculations actually). One extra day to let me draft out this wrap up :)

0 thoughts: