======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Thursday 9 February 2012

The Window Seat


For some unknown reason, I felt very attracted to this chair by the window and somehow it seems like I've always wanted to shoot something like this. So, when I saw this in Fraser's Hill, even though it was right outside the toilet, I took many photos of it although some may give me the what's-the-weirdo-doing look. Maybe because it's very English in its settings, with a high window, green scenery, perfect lighting giving it a serene yet mysterious atmosphere. It could have very well been a chair to unwind, sort out my thoughts and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter's day, maybe reading my favourite book or even writing one. Imagination gone wild! :)

2 thoughts:

and yet the photo is in black and white. hahahah.

Hmm, maybe there is "someone" sitting there, that's why you were so attracted to that spot. LOL

Black and White cool mah.. let's you imagine the bright colours instead of seeing the mould on the window..haha
lol..look carefully, there MAY BE someone there...trololol