======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Hey all!

How's it going? Christmas is almost here! Yay! No, I don't celebrate Christmas, but there's no reason not to celebrate the spirit of Christmas, aye? Spending time with family, a season for forgiveness, buying presents, basically a public holiday :)

Maybe Esmonde can give a Christmas 101.

Anyhow, my internship takes a back seat this week, which is a good thing. I could use a breather. But it has got me thinking real deep, about my future. I never really gave it much thought; I just assumed I'd know when the time comes. That time is soon, like really soon, I'll be graduating. And then what?

I honestly don't know, but I guess only I can figure that out. Let's move on to something happier! Like surviving 21st December 2012!! For some reason I had the impression that there was going to be some plenary alignment on that day (Must be from some research I did when the movie 2012 came out 2 years ago). But I did a quick google search that morning and realised that nothing's gonna happen! Nothing special or out of the ordinary anyway. Only the Tang Yuan(Winter Solstice) festival, like every other year.

So not much yay! after all. Christmas is tomorrow, and I have good news! I have finished drafting my short story's outline! Yay! Should be typing it out soon! :D

So, Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 thoughts:

Merry Christmas to you too, Will! =D

@Esmonde haha..maybe tell us non-Christians why you celebrate Christmas?

@Charlotte Merry Christmas!!!! :D

Check out my latest blogpost here