======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Friday 23 December 2011

Lord of The Rings

The Lord of the Rings... Hmmm.. I think no words can do this movie justice, so I'm just glad I had the chance to watch all three of them this past week. And I have to say, what a show!

There's no beating the last few scenes in Return of the King. There's just so much to love and so much to learn. The Hobbits taught me a great deal. Their love for simple wants and needs are very inspiring, and it has left me with a feeling unlike no other.

Faith also plays a big part in this movie. And faith has been a big question mark in my life recently. There's always two sides to a story, so they say. And there's two types of people, those who believe and those who don't.

But good faith comes with wisdom. Wisdom = Gandalf. Enough said.

And all the other races - elves, dwarfs, man, hobbit just shows the diversity of the world. Cause that's how it is. You feel the same within your own kind(family/race) and different with others. But each race has their own pros and cons and we can all learn from each other, live with each other. The ideal is just so beautiful.

I'm going off topic already, so all I want to say is... I can't wait for The Hobbit in 2012!

P.S. J.R.R. Tolkien sure is a genius.

0 thoughts: