======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Thursday 2 August 2012

Wrap Up: July 2012

July. Ahh, you're such a funny month! I can't say you've been the most busy or productive month, and yet you're not the most boring either. It's been quite a ride and most of the time a good month.

Let's see. July spells winter break, and yet a break is hardly what I got. Things kinda slowed down after Penang Trip, but as usual the taxi driver routine kicks in right after. And soon, it turned out to be McDonald Friday as the Olympic Cup collection begins.

For the most of the month, time was spent with the family, Dota or otherwise.

The last week of the month marks the beginning of a new semester and I was brought back one day earlier to attend BGF's Counselling Workshop. I actually felt that it inspired me to be a better photographer than a counsellor because of one of the videos showed about Dewitt Jones. He is a National Geographic photographer and his philosophy used to be "When I see it, then I'll believe it". But soon, as he went out each time to capture photographs, he said that his view began to change. It began to challenge everything he was taught from young and his current philosophy now is "When I believe it, I'll see it". Simply put, his concept is to Celebrate What's Right in The World and when he goes out believing he'll get a great shot, he usually does.

Anyhow, here I am back in university; in my final year. Can you believe that?! I can still remember clearly the day I took a great gamble going away from Form 6 to enrol in Sunway University. And the many times that I doubted myself. The many times I said I would change course if I failed anyone one of the subjects. And yet, fate, or karma has never allowed me to do just that. So here I am! I believe I have changed for the better, relearning skills I used to have and having better understanding at that. Maybe I'll talk about this more in another post.

Well, this sem promises to be uber interesting, what with the start of our Final Year Project. All the drama that has already unfolded right in the allocation process. The Inter-Buddhist Youth Games, and all the usual happenings around uni! Till next time, ciao!

Top 3 posts in July: Titanic.Review: The Dark Knight RisesThe Penang Post Part I
Total pageviews in July: 495

0 thoughts: