======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Monday 17 September 2012

Quote #14

I haven't posted anything new for quite some time now. It's safe to say that many exciting things have happened, and I'm very happy with this :) I thus leave you with a quote that has changed my life quite a bit over the past few weeks.

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you've never done" 
- Anonymous

9 thoughts:

I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.

Why, thank you, whoever you are :)

Happen to be trying to find this and learned much more than anticipated in this article. Thanks.

I can not thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you'd put a lot of time and effort into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I'll do exactly the same for someone else at some point.

Thank you both Anonymous, whoever you may be. I'd like to think that these aren't spam messages, because I appreciate them a lot. Thank you :)

I won't be able to thank you fully for the articles on your web-site. I know you'd put a lot of time and energy into all of them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I could do the same for someone else sometime.

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve offered on your post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters. Could you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.


Hi there! This post couldn’t be written much better! Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this information to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

It's hard to believe that these posts are not spams. Their comments are too general. Yet again, what do they benefit from?