======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Friday 15 June 2012

Cause I don't wanna die!

The other day when I saw JinnyboyTV's vlog about a competition for 3 Nokia Lumia 900s, yay! Another chance at a smartphone! Till I scrolled down and saw the dateline. It's right smack in between my final year papers, so I basically gave up.

However, about a week later, I had a sudden epicphany (epic epiphany) on how to join this contest without filming a single scene! Hitler parody video!

I know it takes less effort compared to other submissions, but it still took effort and lots of brain juice + sleepless nights. Nevertheless, here it is! Done, right before the dateline (16/6/2012)!



It's probably not the best video out there, but you've gotta agree it's out of the box, right? =) Well, I sure hope so. And may the best video wins!

4 thoughts:

What's the noooo part for? ==

The eating apples part too fast lols.. Google made android part also too fast lols.

Not a bad video. Especially when the "prefer" coincidentally match his speaking lols

Probably.. I was just trying to match his speaking speed.. maybe too fast, but no time to change d..haha passed up d.. and yeah, the prefer part was done on purpose..haha

You haven't explain the noooooo part lols

by the way, your "reply" button doesnt work.

I know.. something wrong with the layout I use.. Might change that later.. and the nooo part is Russell Peters the comedian. It's just something I thought would be hilarious as Hitler considers the girl's proposal