======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Saturday 30 June 2012

Wrap Up: June 2012

.....aaaand it's June already. totally should have use cheesetal's technique of scheduling posts. Now I'll have to recollect from the start. Couldn't find much in Project 365 Grateful. I think it's as good as abandoned?

But June's pretty straightforward for me. For the most of June, it's exam period, so study like mad cows day in day out. But also in June, I made yet another video just cause I can cause I can't stand the thought of some vlogger winning the Nokia Lumia 900 when I didn't even try a tiny weeny bit. So I came up with an idea that uses the least amount of resources, yet still funny, I hope. See it here. Yet nope, I didn't win, but at least those who did were good videos, so I'm not to unhappy.

Right after my exams ended, it was Penang, Penang, Penang. <-- *This could be the title of my unwritten Penang post! :O* So yeah, expect more of that next week as this weekend, I'm strengthening my leg muscles and growing thicker face skins trying to sell Celcom Broadband in PC Fair.

And before I sign off, I did watch a lot of movies + London the Summer Musical. Click on them to see  a little review and what I think of them.

That's it for my June! Gotta get to work now. Ciao.

Top 3 posts in June: Cause I don't wanna die!What Have I Done?!!Preview: Penang!
Total page views in June: 339

P.S. My video entry for the MyMonash Moments contest has been uploaded here.

4 thoughts:

Well, at least you've given your shot at the Nokia Lumia 900 contest, Will.

As for Project 365 Grateful, what you can do is to create a blank post ahead of the month and add the events that happened in that month. It'll make it easier for you.

Don't forget, you might be owing your readers the Penang post. #justsaying =D

Hey thanks Charlotte! I will try my best to revive Project 365 Grateful. Maybe in a more interesting manner of sorts. And yes..Penang!!!

Hehe, it's mid-July already! Best start scheduling what you've missed for this month :)

haha.. you know me so well.. haven't scheduled anything.. maybe tomorrow, hehe =)