======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Saturday 9 June 2012

What Have I Done?!!

You see, I kinda like sitting down and just watching a movie in bed, or the couch, or the theaters, basically anywhere besides a chair. And I think for the past 2 weeks or so, I've watched more movies than the whole semester combined! Hence, the title of the post... What happened to swot vac week?! Anyhow, I'm gonna list them here not unlike a Hall of Shame...

Oh, and do note that some are for 18+ audiences only. In no particular order:

A spin-off from my favourite TV series, Burn Notice. This is the second time watching, not that action-packed as my first impression. 6/10

Warming up to MiB3, I've decided to actually catch the first 2 MiB. To be honest, I had quite high expectations, and to be honest it wasn't met in this one. 5/10


This one's a bit better. 6/10


Puss. Is it weird to that I find the female cat hot? haha a lot of exaggeration, some kinda lame, some pretty good. although the catching the golden chick scene was kinda short, and the great terror's eyes didn't match the mother goose's. 6/10

For the most part of this movie, I didn't know who's who. Yeap, not even Justin Timberlake. I kept wondering who's that guy that looks like Will Schuester from Glee. But it was a pretty good film, very good humour, a bit of a plot and very sexy indeed Mila Kunis. 7/10

Cold blooded Jason Statham is the Mechanic. Especially loved the ending, though predictable, it only lives up to expectations beautifully. Oh, and this is NSFW, not that I knew. 7/10

This is definitely NSFW, but not in the way you would think. It's actually more like a high school kinda movie with a twist. 6/10


Don't watch. 2/10


One of the best movies ever! Seriously good, even the disgusting gore some parts were well placed. Although not historically accurate, who cares? We're watching a movie not a documentary. 9/10

And I also finished 2 TV series I left hanging.



Well, yeap that's about it. And throw in Criminal Minds Seasons 1 & 2(still there) and you kinda know why my bed's so warm!



2 thoughts:

Wow! lols. Rating as low as 2/10. Surely people won't look for you to review their movies LOL

it's seriously bad k.. lots of BS. maybe it's just not my kind of genre