======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Monday 29 October 2012

Cricket

All pictures were taken in Monash Sunway campus for a Photo Competition. But since it's over now and nope, I didn't win, but I thought I'd share a couple of photos I took. Enjoy =)
Ridiculously Photogenic Guy?


I believe it's called pitching the ball.


And this guy's batting the ball.

If you'll notice, the chairs have replaced the wickets - the 3 poles the baller is supposed to hit down. (shown below). Well, I think simply because there's no wickets in Monash? Another point to note is that these cricket players are mostly non-Malaysians, either from Bangladesh, Pakistan or Sri Langka. Looks like Malaysians like their badminton too much for cricket!

3 thoughts:

Your layout abit run... The words can't be read properly...

ahh,yeah. thanks for noticing. it's been fixed!

Many thanks for writing valuable post regarding the subject. I am a fan of your site. Maintain the great work.