======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Friday 26 October 2012

Deja Vu

Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past.

Of? My blog going down. I've not been updating as frequently as I used to. Maybe because I'm busy (that's an excuse), I have nothing to say (also an excuse) or simply because nobody actually reads what I write (partially true).

At any rate, I always have a need to find the purpose in everything I do, and in this case, if no one's reading, why bother? Or is it more for me than for others? Then isn't a private journal a more worthwhile candidate, what with all this privacy concerns?

The answer is. I don't know. I just felt like I ought to write something down before the next Wrap Up. Maybe I'll post a picture or something later. 

1 thoughts:

Well.. You can keep writing and one day someone will discover your blog and have many to read.