======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Thursday 29 March 2012

Lucky Stars

I have been feeling really luck for the last few days. This week threatened to be one of the busiest, considerably worst week, but it turned out to be pleasantly good.

Let's start off with assignments. I had the pleasure of having Esmonde help me for my assignment and also the group report. Thank you very much.

Speaking of helping, before we started doing my assignment, I went to get food from the cafeteria. Too bad the stall was closed, and the least expected stall owner of all decided to recognise me and gave me free kuih!! Seriously incepted my brain.

Going home, I decided to get a loaf of Massimo bread, which usually costs me RM2.50. And I dully paid him the exact amount, least expecting him to return 30sens to me saying it's a discount! WHOA! I mean, I'm not even a regular customer..haha

Then came this morning. Supposed to enter the Touch and Go lane, but since it was longer than the cash/TnG lane, I decided to switch. Little did I know that they were having some kind of promotion and the lady decided to give me not 1, but SEVEN packets of biscuits! Again, pure coincidence!

Just not too long ago, my team mate and I were struggling to find the problem with our circuit which was to be demoed later. Everything seemed right and we double, triple, quadruple checked it. Still no luck. After switching a few things here and there, I suddenly remembered that the trim pots(variable resistor) that the lab tech gave me might not be the right ones! After changing that, voila! Everything works perfectly and we even volunteered to demo first and answered all the extra 6 questions which qualified us for no-need-hand-up-report-straight-away-full-marks deal! What luck!! :)

Not to mention that my relationship with the lab tech has been improving a lot since the start of the sem, as proven by him giving me tutorials on how to fix up the aluminium profile and even gave me an abandoned project to start as the base. I feel truly lucky. My friend told me to buy Toto..haha

What about you? Have you been lucky too?

0 thoughts: