======================================================================

Congratulations on finding this small, little blog of mine! :)

======================================================================

Saturday 31 March 2012

Wrap Up: March 2012

I have been neglecting Project 365 Grateful this month. A lot. But that does not mean I'm any less grateful, just less disciplined. But in the end, I'm realised, it's not about updating it every single day. But updating when I really feel grateful. I think it's much more meaningful that way, else I'll just be updating random stuff.

Anyhow, let's get down to business. In the blink of an eye, the 3rd month of 2012 is ending. It seems only yesterday that we celebrated the New Year and the Chinese New Year.

Nevertheless, March have been one heck of a month for me. The effective Speaker's Course was definitely the highlight of my Saturdays - what with being honoured with Best Impromptu Speaker and Best Speaker Award. Not to mention also all the skills and techniques I've learned somehow made me more confident of what I'm saying. Met a great bunch of friends as well, young and old.

March has also been a very trying month. What with 2 car breakdown problems early in the month and spending a bomb on repairing it. But oh well, at least I made the acquaintance of two mechanics along the way!

This month also, I discovered the beauty of Bukit Jalil Park. Beautiful park, lots of activities buzzing, lots of undiscovered routes, and lots of things to see, watch and observe in the park.

Buddhism has also been in the spotlight this month. Organised a talk show session inspired from YDC 20 for the Monash folks, with Reuben, Yvonne, Pei Hao and Ms. Ng as the panel of speakers. The Ajahn Brahm public seminar is also making some progress.

Speaking of clubs, I am finally retired from Music Club which has been a part of my uni life pretty much since my first sem here. It's been a great ride thus far, but I'm also glad I will be able to take a break from organising and be a participant for now. The new committee members do look promising! I have high hopes for them :)

One of the highlights for this month is definitely joining Tarabuddy's session in Sunway Pyramid. I'll just quote from Project 365 Grateful:


24.3.12Grateful to be able to join TaraBuddy's session today; doing random stuff to share happiness in Pyramid - giving sweets and breakfast to strangers, free hugs, singing Happy Birthday song to a stranger, and singing Just the Way You Are to the folks at WWF's Earth Day booth! Oh, and a whole lot of candies in between. Also grateful to meet so many new Indonesian friends on the way.

Last but not least, education has been a huge part of March, not just for me, but also for family and friends who come to me for advice after SPM. I mean, who am I to give advice, really? But I do what I can and be as honest as possible with what I think. Maybe it helps them decide as a whole, who knows?

Updated: Top 3 posts in march: Quote #12, Sun Down, Problem?

April, you're up. And yes, I do have high hopes for you :) Big month, big month. Especially when I've been feeling so lucky THIS month itself :)

3 thoughts:

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

After we think about the specification of the idea of like, not just in relation to a captivating partnership together with another, however , to be a emotion that is certainly engendered in case you have miltchmonkey a better marriage yourself also , or even just as being a sense of greater unity with your loved ones and also mankind - then it turns into substantially more clear that every one everyone needs to have is usually appreciate.